T22235 DeWalt DCD960KL 18V 1/2" XrpDrill / Driver Kit
Powered by Lithium-Ion batteries for long-lasting, reliable performance without the weight of nicad packs the DEWALT DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is a powerful tool. Its compact and lightweight design provides easy, comfortable handling on the job site or in the shop. Ideal for a range of professional jobs, this efficient tool includes two Lithium-Ion batteries, 30-minute yellow lithium/nicad charger, and heavy-duty kit box. Efficient and powerful, the DEWALT DCD760KL 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Compact Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver is a must-have for any job site or professional shop. It offers 17 clutch settings, an LED work light for improved visibility in tight spaces or low-light conditions, and features a user-friendly design that keeps things simple so you can get the job done right the first time. It also offers the convenience of a dual speed range of 0-500/0-1,700 rpm for optimal versatility.
- XRP™ Li-Ion extended run-time batteries provide superior ergonomics, long run-time & battery life
- Patented 3-speed all-metal transmission matches the tool to task for fastest application speed and improved run time
- Heavy-duty 1/2" ratcheting chuck helps prevent bits from slipping and falling out
- LED Worklight provides increased visibility in confined spaces
- High power, high efficiency motor delivers 450 unit watts out of max power for superior performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Best in class length improved balance and better control
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Power: 450 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 3
- Max RPM: 0-500/0-1,250/0-2,000
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: ½”
- Chuck Type: metal, ratcheting
- Tool Weight: 5.25 lbs.
- 1 hour charger
- (2) 18V XRP™ Li-Ion batteries
- 360° side handle
- kit box
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates