DeWalt DW618M - Router Motor
Need it by Wed. Oct 14th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- 2-1/4 HP (maximum motor HP), 12.0 Amp electronic variable speed motor provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Electronic variable speed with full feedback control for constant speed under load from 8,000-24,000 rpm and soft start to reduce start-up torque for enhanced control
- Dust-Sealed Switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- Spindle lock button allows for single-wrench bit changes
- Heavy-duty, precision machined, die-cast aluminum base and motor housing for durability and low tool weight
- Nickel plated motor housing for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment
- Flat top for easy bit and depth changes
- Self-releasing, long, eight slotted collets for better bit retention and elimination of frozen bits
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .