G4196 DeWalt DW788 20" Scroll Saw
The dependable DEWALT 20-Inch Variable-Speed Scroll Saw is designed to help you create accurate, detailed workpieces with ease. Its user-friendly configuration with easy-to-access controls, reduced-vibration design, and variable-speed performance allow for incredible precision. For added convenience and durability, an integrated cast-iron table provides material support, and a flexible dust blower helps keep your work area pristine. Optional G5808 Scroll Saw Stand not included.
- Double parallel-link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise, for extremely accurate cuts
- Exclusive tool-free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- On/off switch electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower and blade-tensioning lever are all located on the front upper arm for added convenience
- Arm design pivots from the back of the saw to the front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation
- Unique arm design keeps the blade perpendicular to the work, dramatically reducing over or under cutting
- Oversized, cast iron table provides excellent material support and bevels 45 degrees left and right
- Includes hex wrench and blades
- Uses plain type blades
- Amps: 1.3A
- Strokes/Min: 400-1750 SPM
- Stroke length: 3/4"
- Depth of cut: 2"
- Cutting capacities: 2" @ 90 deg., 1-3/16" @ 45 deg.
- Table tilt: 45 deg. left and right
- Weighs 56 lbs.
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates