T22677 DeWalt DWD460 1/2" VSR Stud and Joist Drill with Clutch and Bind Up Control
- Bind-Up Control™ stall-sensing technology for increased control of reactionary torque
- Mechanical clutch in low speed delivers increased gear protection
- 11.0 Amp heavy-duty DEWALT built motor for increased power and performance in high torque applications
- 2 variable speed ranges: 0-330 / 0-1300 RPM to match appropriate speed to the application
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: 0-330/0-1,300rpm
- Amps: 11.0Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1015W
- Clutch: Yes
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Gear Reduction: Triple
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 6"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 5"
- Tool Weight: 11.75lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16lbs
- Chuck key with holder
- 2-position side handle
- Bail handle
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates