DeWalt DWD460 - 1/2" VSR Stud and Joist Drill with Clutch and Bind Up Control
Need it by Thu. Sep 3rd?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Bind-Up Control™ stall-sensing technology for increased control of reactionary torque
- Mechanical clutch in low speed delivers increased gear protection
- 11.0 Amp heavy-duty DEWALT built motor for increased power and performance in high torque applications
- 2 variable speed ranges: 0-330 / 0-1300 RPM to match appropriate speed to the application
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
- 100% ball-bearing construction provides durability and longer tool life
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: 0-330/0-1,300rpm
- Amps: 11.0Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1015W
- Clutch: Yes
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Gear Reduction: Triple
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 6"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 5"
- Tool Weight: 11.75lbs
- Shipping Weight: 16lbs
- Chuck key with holder
- 2-position side handle
- Bail handle
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.