DeWalt DWD460K - 1/2" VSR Stud and Joist Drill with Clutch and Bind Up Control and Kit Box
Need it by Tue. Feb 9th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Bind-Up Control™ stall-sensing technology for increased control of reactionary torque
- Mechanical clutch in low speed delivers increased gear protection
- 11.0 Amp heavy duty DEWALT built motor for increased power and performance in high torque applications
- 2 variable speed ranges: 0-330 / 0-1300 RPM to match appropriate speed to the application
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
- 100% ball-bearing contruction provides durability and longer tool life
- E-Clutch detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- No Load Speed: 0-330/0-1,300rpm
- Amps: 11.0Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1015W
- Clutch: Yes
- Capacity in Wood (Spade Bit): 1-1/2"
- Gear Reduction: Triple
- Capacity in Wood (Self-Feed): 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Wood (Hole Saw): 6"
- Capacity in Wood (Auger Bit): 1-1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Twist Bit): 1/2"
- Capacity in Steel (Hole Saw): 5"
- Tool Weight: 11.75lbs
- Chuck key with holder
- 2-position side handle
- Bail handle
- Kit Box
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .