DeWalt DWE4559CN 9" 6500 RPM 4.7 HP Grinder
Need it by Tue. Apr 21st?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
A high power 4.7 HP (maximum motor HP) 6,500 rpm motor that provides overload protection provides higher operating speeds under load. Gear case grip for pipeliners allows gear case to be gripped as a handle and Dust Ejection System™ increases brush life and protects the motor from damaging particles entering the air intake that would otherwise abrade the motor. Anti-Vibe trigger handle reduces user fatigue caused by vibration and the light weight design (12.4 lbs) lessens user fatigue. Automatic turn-off brushes shut down the tool when brushes need to be changed to avoid tool damage and low profile gearcase allows for work in tight areas.
- 6,500 rpm provides optimal material removal with 9" grinding wheels
- Brush window allows for quick brush replacement
- Quick Change Guard allows user to quickly adjust guard to redirect sparks
- Soft grip trigger handle provides greater comfort and control
- Thick, "S" style cord takes the abuse of the jobsite and shop environments, providing durability and long life for the cord
- 3 position side handle provides improved ergonomics for specific applications
- Spindle Thread 5/8"-11
Animation for T22810