Campbell Hausfeld Dessicant Dryer
Need it by Tue. Dec 30th?
Just order by 1:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Desiccant dryers provide extremely dry air for applications requiring complete removal of water and water vapors. The desiccant material absorbs moisture in the air until it becomes saturated. After the desiccant becomes saturated, it can no longer absorb moisture and must either be regenerated or replaced. To work properly, a desiccant dryer must have a oil removal filter preceding it. For convenience, the desiccant dryer is sold pre-assembled with an oil removal filter and mounting bracket.
- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance