G0704 Drill/Mill with Stand
This great little machine sports some of the same features found on much larger mill/drills: dovetail column, variable speed 1 HP motor, R-8 spindle with digital read out, tapered gibs with double locks, large 7-1/16" x 26-5/8" table and it comes with its own stand! This is an excellent value and great for just starting out or even as a dedicated, single-purpose machine in the shop!
- Dovetail column
- Safety shut off switch
- DRO on spindle
- Fine feed head control
- 2-Speed gearbox
- Clear guard on spindle
- Rubber chip guards on ways
- Zero setting dials
- Dials read inches
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Stand with chip tray and cabinet measures 16" L x 16" W x 31" H
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 3.2A, single-phase
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2"
- T-slots: 3 @ 2-1/2" centers, 1/2" wide
- Head travel: 11"
- Head tilt: 90° L/R
- Max. distance spindle to table: 13"
- Swing: 15"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 18-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 6-7/8"
- Table size: 7-1/16" x 26-5/8"
- Spindle Speed: 50–2250 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 363 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates