Grizzly | Model: G0704
Drill/Mill with Stand
Grizzly G0704 - Drill/Mill with Stand
click to zoom
This great little machine sports some of the same features found on much larger mill/drills: dovetail column, variable speed 1 HP motor, R-8 spindle with digital read out, tapered gibs with double locks, large 7-1/16" x 26-5/8" table and it comes with its own stand! This is an excellent value and great for just starting out or even as a dedicated, single-purpose machine in the shop!
- Dovetail column
- Safety shut off switch
- DRO on spindle
- Fine feed head control
- 2-Speed gearbox
- Clear guard on spindle
- Rubber chip guards on ways
- Zero setting dials
- Dials read inches
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Floor-to-table height: 37-1/2"
- Stand footprint: 15-3/4" x 16-1/2"
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 12A, single-phase
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2"
- T-slots: 3 @ 2-1/2" centers, 7/16" wide
- Head travel: 11"
- Head tilt: 90° L/R
- Max. distance spindle to table: 13"
- Swing: 15"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 18-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 6-7/8"
- Table size: 7-1/16" x 26-5/8"
- Spindle Speed: 50–2250 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 363 lbs.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G0704