Grizzly G0704 - Drill/Mill with Stand
click to zoom
- Dovetail column
- Safety shut off switch
- Spindle speed DRO
- Fine feed head control
- 2-Speed gearbox
- Clear guard on spindle
- Rubber chip guards on ways
- Zero setting dials
- Dials read inches
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Floor-to-table height: 37-1/2"
- Stand footprint: 15-3/4" x 16-1/2"
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 12A, single-phase
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2"
- T-slots: 3 @ 2-1/2" centers, 7/16" wide
- Head travel: 11"
- Head tilt: 90° L/R
- Max. distance spindle to table: 13"
- Swing: 15"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 18-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 6-7/8"
- Table size: 7-1/16" x 26-5/8"
- Spindle Speed: 50–2250 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 363 lbs.
3 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I've owned one of these for nearly 5 years now. It has done everything I have needed it to do. All it needed was to be wiped clean and plugged in. It works steels, brass/bronze, aluminum, cast iron, plastics, and woods without complaint.
It's a great model engineers mill. I've built a number of running steam engines with it and even done gunsmithing and light industrial repair work with it. In my opinion, it's the best hobbyist mill Grizzly offers.
Fast shipping and well packed. Minor issues were identified on delivery which were handled promptly and professionally by Grizzly customer/tech support. Very pleased with the mill. Good value for the price.
I've had this mill for about 6 months, works well. No issues so far. I love that it comes with a no thrills digital scale on z axis. Would buy it again in a heart beat.