Grizzly H5783 - Extra Canister For G0548/Z & G0562/Z
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- This is a direct replacement canister for the Grizzly G0548/Z & G0562/Z Dust Collectors. Filter is spun bond polyester and allows filtering to 1 micron with minimal loss of dust collector performance. Features a built-in filter cleaning mechanism.
- Canister Filter Diameter: 19-5/8"
- Canister Filter Length: 23-5/8"
- Simply turn the handle on the top a half turn in either direction to clean the canister
- The handle control three flappers inside and shakes the dust from the filter letting the fine dust fall directly into the collection bag
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
5 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
After the bag on my 15 year old G1029 slipped off and filled my shop with a dust cloud, I realized the bag had gotten loose with age. Rather than a replacement bag with a 2.5 micron capacity I decided on the canister with a 1 micron capacity and never a chance for another blow out. It works really great.\r\nGrizzly does need to update their description to show all the collectors it fits. I almost passed it up because it only listed two collectors but I called tech services and they compared measurements and told me it would fit. Also include in the description that the required narrow and wide foam seals are included.
It has really improved my dust collector. I would recommend it to anyone\r\n
This has been a great addition to my 2hp dust collector. A very nice snug fit. There is definitely more suction because of this enormous filter. A very well made filter, and the "flapper" is a big plus.
Bought this late November to retro-fit my HF dust collector and pleased with the results. Simple process includes all means to secure filter to bag type filter and in less than 30 minutes improved my vacuum and filtration. Great addition to my existing system.