Grizzly G0794 - Floor Drill Press with Laser and DRO
click to zoom
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 9A
- Swing: 14"
- Drill chuck: 1/64"–5/8"
- Drilling capacity: 3/4" steel
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Number of speeds: 12 (140, 260, 320, 380, 480, 540, 980, 1160, 1510, 1650, 2180, and 3050 RPM)
- Quill flange/collar dia: 2.595"
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 11-3/8" x 11-3/8"
- Table swing: 360º
- Table tilt: 90 degrees left and right
- T-slot width: 5/8"
- Footprint: 18" x 11"
- Overall height: 64"
- Approximate shipping weight: 171 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
7 Customer Reviews (4.7 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Excellent addition to my shop. This makes the 10th Grizzly power tool I own. Don't think I would purchase any other brand. Would highly recommend.
Works great, accurate, and easy to put together. The speeds are very easy to adjust.
This drill is ok. I think the laser on it is worthless and the depth gauge thing is not worth anything either. I like the adjustable table but it is not very stable when moving up and down. If I new this when I ordered it, I would have went with a higher end model without the laser and depth gauge. If you need a drill press, look at the better ones.
The mechanical aspects of the press are excellent but the laser and dro are useless. The laser will not hold adjustment due to mount and the dro is dim - no backlight