Grizzly G0794 - Floor Drill Press with Laser and DRO
click to zoom
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 9A
- Swing: 14"
- Drill chuck: 1/64"–5/8"
- Drilling capacity: 3/4" steel
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Number of speeds: 12 (140, 260, 320, 380, 480, 540, 980, 1160, 1510, 1650, 2180, and 3050 RPM)
- Quill flange/collar dia: 2.595"
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 11-3/8" x 11-3/8"
- Table swing: 360º
- Table tilt: 90 degrees left and right
- T-slot width: 5/8"
- Footprint: 18" x 11"
- Overall height: 64"
- Approximate shipping weight: 171 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
4 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Excellent addition to my shop. This makes the 10th Grizzly power tool I own. Don't think I would purchase any other brand. Would highly recommend.
Works great, accurate, and easy to put together. The speeds are very easy to adjust.
This drill is ok. I think the laser on it is worthless and the depth gauge thing is not worth anything either. I like the adjustable table but it is not very stable when moving up and down. If I new this when I ordered it, I would have went with a higher end model without the laser and depth gauge. If you need a drill press, look at the better ones.