Grizzly G0602 - 10" x 22" Bench Top Metal Lathe
click to zoom
- Swing over bed: 9-1/2"
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8"
- Distance between centers: 22"
- Spindle bore: 1" (25mm)
- Spindle thread: 1-3/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT #4
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 13.6A
- Number of speeds: 6
- Speed range: 150, 300, 560, 720, 1200, 2400 RPM
- Leadscrew: 3/4"–12 TPI
- Compound travel: 3-1/2"
- Cross slide travel: 6-1/2"
- Carriage travel: 18-1/2"
- Maximum tool size: 1/2"
- Tailstock quill travel: 2-1/2"
- Tailstock taper: MT#3
- Number of longitudinal feeds: 9
- Range of longitudinal feeds: 0.0023–0.013 IPR
- Number of inch threads: 33
- Range of inch threads: 8–72 TPI
- Number of metric threads: 26
- Range of metric threads: 0.25–3.5mm
- Overall dimensions: 46" L x 22" W x 16-5/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 432 lbs.
- 5" 3-Jaw chuck with two sets of jaws
- 6-1/2" 4-Jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- 8" Faceplate
- Steady rest with 1/4"–2" capacity
- Follow rest with 1/4"–2" capacity
- MT #3 dead center
- 4-Way tool post
- Chip tray and backsplash
- Hardened & ground V-way bed
- Oil-bath gearbox
- Toolbox with service tools
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
4 Customer Reviews (4.8 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
The lathe is good but I regret it, I should have buyed the model with variable speed.
I Believe as always with Grizzly Tools That this tool is great. I will be honest it is still sitting in the garage unused as of now but it all looks like it's going to work perfect. J.D.S. Don't forget to buy transmission oil you will need it to get started.
I have owned and heavily used this lathe for about ten years. It is still nice and tight. I spent a lot of money on tooling and attachments which was no surprise.
It seems to have plenty of power. It is fairly precise and probably could be more precise if I were a better machinist. I have done model making, gunsmithing, parts making for equipment repair and probably much more that I can't think of.
The lathe is big enough for me but if I had a bigger shop, I would move to a larger machine.
This lathe along with a 2 horse bench-top mill replaced a Grizzly lathe mill drill. That machine was a disappointment. Too many compromises.
Excellent machine. Stiff, tight, accurate and includes a nice set of accessories. This machine has outpreformed my expectations, easly holds +/-0.001 and with a little care I've been able to hold +/-0.0005.
Excellent customer service.