Grizzly G0624 - 10" Cast Iron Bench Top Wood Lathe
click to zoom
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase
- Amps: 6
- Swing over bed: 10"
- Swing over tool rest: 7-1/2"
- Distance between centers: 15-1/2", 38" w/ ext.
- Tailstock travel: 3-1/4"
- Speeds: 480, 1270, 1960, 2730, 3327, 4000 RPM
- 1" x 8 TPI right hand spindle
- Tool rest length: 6-1/4"
- MT #2 spindle taper and tailstock taper
- Includes tool rest, live rolling center, spur center and 3" face plate
- Overall dimensions: 34"L x 8-3/4"D x 15"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 102 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review : Sign in to write a review
I received my G0624 Wood Lathe yesterday. This was my first purchase from your company. I was extremely impressed with the quality of the lathe. It is built very well, is nice and heavy, the headstock and tailstock are in alignment, and everything adjusts smoothly. It reminds me of a smaller version of what I used in high school almost 30 years ago.
My son and I look forward to turning many items with the lathe. It's nice to see a company that still cares about quality and provides good customer service. I can hardly wait to purchase my next item !!
Thank you very much.