Grizzly | Model: T27777
Grizzly Welding Helmet
Grizzly T27777 - Grizzly Welding Helmet
click to zoom
See this item in our 2017 Main Catalog!729
Need it by Wed. Mar 1st?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
The "Best of the Best!" This RFP (Radical Face Protector) helmet features the largest viewing area you can find of over 40 square inches and is the only welding helmet in the world that has a 4"x4" ADF integrated into a 180 degree welding lens, giving you ear to ear vision when welding! The new articulating, multipoint adjustable halo headgear makes the helmet cheater lens compatible and provides better air flow than any other helmet. The ADF features include internal adjustments, 2 sensor, fully automatic, grind mode, sensitivity, delay controls, grind flash indicator, and low battery warning. Not to mention the awesome graphics, printed exclusively for Grizzly by Save Phace! Made of high heat nylon, includes two bonus Flex Fit front protective lenses.
- ADF size: 4.33" x 3.54"
- Viewing area: 3.82" x 1.85"
- Arc Sensors: 2
- Light state: Shade 4
- Shades: Shade 9-13
- Time from dark to light: 0.1-0.9
- Adjustable ADF classification: 1/1/1/2
- Grind warning indicator: yes
- low battery warning indicator: yes
- Sensitivity internal adjustable: yes
- Delay internal adjusted: yes
- Power on/off: fully automatic
- Power supply: solar cells and li-ion battery
- switch time @23°: 0.08MS
- Time from dark to light: 0.1-0.95 (adjustable)
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Operating temperature: 14°F to 149°F
- Meets Z94.3-07 standards, CE, ANSI, and Australian Standard Approved
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for T27777