Grizzly | Model: G0720R
Heavy-Duty Bench Top Milling Machine
Grizzly G0720R - Heavy-Duty Bench Top Milling Machine
click to zoom
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
These benchtop mills have all the features you need to take on the most demanding projects. Start with the easy to use spindle speed control — just turn the dial to set your speed for optimum cuts and tool life. Tapping is also a breeze with the reversing switch control right in the handles. There are even digital displays for spindle speed, spindle height and head angle for excellent heads-up operation! And, don’t forget the dedicated headstock elevation motor — no more cranking here, just push a button to clear the tooling, change it out and push another button to drop it down to get back into the action!
- Power head elevation
- Digital head tilt angle display
- Head and table travel on dovetailed ways
- Includes B16 drill chuck
- Dovetail column
- Digital spindle scale reads metric or inches, zero set, on/off, graduated in 0.0005"t
- Digital display for spindle RPM
- Reversing buttons on the spindle handles for tapping
- Coolant trough
- Front-mounted fine-feed knob
- Front-mounted E-stop button
- See-through chip guard
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Power source: 110V
- Universal spindle taper: R8
- Spindle travel: 3-5/16"
- Swing: 22-3/4"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 15-3/4"
- T-Slots: 4 @ 2-1/8" centers, 9/16" wide
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 32-1/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 17-5/8"
- Table travel (cross): 9-5/8"
- Headstock travel: 13-1/8"
- Headstock tilt: 90° L, 45° R Drilling capacity: 1-1/8"
- Quill diameter: 2.56"
- Variable speed: 100-1600
- Approximate shipping weight: 768 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0720R