Grizzly | Model: G0720R
Heavy-Duty Bench Top Milling Machine
Grizzly G0720R - Heavy-Duty Bench Top Milling Machine
click to zoom
These benchtop mills have all the features you need to take on the most demanding projects. Start with the easy to use spindle speed control — just turn the dial to set your speed for optimum cuts and tool life. Tapping is also a breeze with the reversing switch control right in the handles. There are even digital displays for spindle speed, spindle height and head angle for excellent heads-up operation! And, don’t forget the dedicated headstock elevation motor — no more cranking here, just push a button to clear the tooling, change it out and push another button to drop it down to get back into the action!
- Power head elevation
- Digital head tilt angle display
- Head and table travel on dovetailed ways
- Includes B16 drill chuck
- Dovetail column
- Digital spindle scale reads metric or inches, zero set, on/off, graduated in 0.0005"t
- Digital display for spindle RPM
- Reversing buttons on the spindle handles for tapping
- Coolant trough
- Front-mounted fine-feed knob
- Front-mounted E-stop button
- See-through chip guard
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Power source: 110V
- Universal spindle taper: R8
- Spindle travel: 3-5/16"
- Swing: 22-3/4"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 15-3/4"
- T-Slots: 4 @ 2-1/8" centers, 9/16" wide
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 32-1/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 17-5/8"
- Table travel (cross): 9-5/8"
- Headstock travel: 13-1/8"
- Headstock tilt: 90° L, 45° R Drilling capacity: 1-1/8"
- Quill diameter: 2.56"
- Variable speed: 100-1600
- Approximate shipping weight: 768 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0720R