Grizzly G0761 - Heavy-Duty Benchtop Mill/Drill with Power Feed and Tapping
click to zoom
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, 1-phase, 8.6A
- Swing: 20-1/4" • Max. distance spindle-to-table: 18-1/8"
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 31-1/2"
- Table travel (X-, Y-Axis): 22", 7-1/2"
- Head travel (Z-Axis): 13-3/4"
- Spindle travel: 4-3/4"
- Spindle speeds: 6, 90–1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Head tilt: 45° left & right
- Table T-slots: 1/2" wide, 3-1/8" OC
- Overall size: 49-5/8" W x 57" H x 30-3/4" D
- Base footprint: 17-3/4" W x 21-5/8" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 714 lbs.
- Reversible spindle & tapping controls
- Longitudinal variable-speed power feed
- High-precision P5 spindle bearings
- Table is coolant-system ready
- Dovetail ways, each with adjustable gibs & dual locks for accuracy
- Coarse/fine spindle downfeed with stops
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
We needed a transitional mill for prototypes and light production, but we didn't want to commit the cash or space for a knee mill. After carefully comparing all available drill/mill models, we settled on Grizzly because of their customer service, quality and completeness of documentation and the practical range of machines they offer. Ultimately we felt that the G0761 would be best because it's a substantial machine, the traditional gearbox would offer the full power of the motor at any speed, and the controls would be simpler (with less to go wrong in the long run). We could not be more impressed with the unit! It showed up well packaged with clear instructions. Setup, clean up and commissioning were a snap. AND, all of the peripherals (vice, collets, tooling, etc.) are PERFECTLY matched for the machine with no adjustments. The machine operation is smooth. Out of the box, the machine has 0.004" backlash on X and Y axes which is excellent for standard lead screws. The spindle has no radial backlash and, when FULLY extended (5") it deflects less than 0.001" radially with 25 lbs applied at the lower end. In short, it's a very tight and sturdy machine which seems to have made the very most of its 700+ lbs of iron. If you're nervous about rough castings, poorly machined ways, missing parts, poor documentation, or lost-in-translation nonsense, fear not! Grizzly has been awesome to deal with. The G0761 is incredible value for the money and I'd endorse it any day of the week.
It was delivered in 4 days, WOW. I was very impressed on the casting and paint job of this mill. With the 2hp motor, you have plenty of power for any job that comes your way. After breaking in the gears and bearings, it's a very smooth running machine. And has a rigid feel to it. The power feed was a great added feature for those long milling cuts. The x,y, and z axis have very little play in them.
My only complaint was the power feed went out first time I used it when truing up my vise. ASONG has problems with the variable speed control (potentiometer). I called Grizzly, and they sent me a whole new unit for replacement. And it works great. Love the G0761 milling machine and would recommend it highly.