Grizzly | Model: G0761
Heavy-Duty Benchtop Mill/Drill with Power Feed and Tapping
Grizzly G0761 - Heavy-Duty Benchtop Mill/Drill with Power Feed and Tapping
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!599
Looking for a Benchtop Mill/Drill with tapping capabilities that can rival the accuracy and rigidity of a knee mill? Then take a good look at this machine! With the dovetail column, table ways, and high-precision P5 spindle bearings, you’ll be making perfect cuts all day long with repetition and ease. Changing spindle speeds is fast and simple with the gearbox levers, and getting the perfect table feed is as easy as dialing-in the variable-speed power feed on the 9-1/2" x 32-1/2" table. This Heavy-Duty Mill/Drill with Power Feed has it all!
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, 1-phase, 8.6A
- Swing: 20?1/4" • Max. spindle-to-table: 18-1/8"
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 31-1/2"
- Table travel (X-, Y-Axis): 22", 7-1/2"
- Head travel (Z-Axis): 13-3/4"
- Spindle travel: 4-3/4"
- Spindle speeds: 6, 90–1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Head tilt: 45° left & right
- Table T-slots: 1/2" wide, 3-1/8" OC
- Overall size: 49-5/8" W x 57" H x 30-3/4" D
- Base footprint: 17-3/4" W x 21-5/8" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 872 lbs.
- Reversible spindle & tapping controls
- Longitudinal variable-speed power feed
- High-precision P5 spindle bearings
- Table is coolant-system ready
- Dovetail ways, each with adjustable gibs & dual locks for accuracy
- Coarse/fine spindle downfeed with stops
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G0761