Heavy-Duty Benchtop Mill/Drill with Variable-Speed and Power Feed
This Variable-Speed Mill/Drill is an ideal choice for slow-speed, high-torque requirements in shops operating on a 220V single-phase power supply. By utilizing a built-in Variable Frequency Drive (VFD), a 3-phase motor can be used instead of a single-phase motor, providing variable-speed control and superior torque at slow speeds. With most other machines, slow-speed motor operation reduces the motor fan’s ability to help dissipate heat, meaning that frequent operation at slow speeds will reduce the life of the motor. However, this machine is equipped with an independent high-CFM fan on top of the motor to keep it nice and cool all day long. What’s more, it has a digital display for spindle speed, longitudinal power feed, dovetail ways, and high-precision P5 spindle bearings.
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 6.2A
- Swing: 20-1/4"
- Max. spindle-to-table: 18-1/8"
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 31-1/2"
- Table travel (X-, Y-Axis): 22", 7-1/2"
- Head travel (Z-Axis): 13-3/4"
- Spindle travel: 4-3/4"
- Spindle speeds: Variable, 75–2500 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Head tilt: 45° left & right
- Table T-slots: 1/2" wide, 3-1/8" OC
- Overall size: 49-5/8" W x 61" H x 36-5/8" D
- Base footprint: 17-3/4" W x 21-5/8" D
- Approx. shipping weight: 732 lbs.
- Variable frequency drive for 3-phase speed control with single-phase power
- Longitudinal variable-speed power feed
- High-precision P5 spindle bearings
- Table is coolant-system ready
- Dovetail ways, each with adjustable gibs and dual locks for accuracy
- Coarse/fine spindle downfeed with stops
- Independent high-CFM motor fan
Animation for G0762