Grizzly | Model: G0795
Heavy Duty Benchtop Mill/Drill
Grizzly G0795 - Heavy Duty Benchtop Mill/Drill
click to zoom
See this item in our 2017 Main Catalog!573
Only Grizzly could pack so many big features into a benchtop machine! This great mill/drill sports some of the same features found on much larger machines. The G0795 comes with a dovetail column, a variable-speed, 1 HP, 220V motor, an R-8 spindle, and a large 7-1/2" x 27-1/2" work table. The mill/drill base is made from heavy cast iron to ensure cuts are smooth and vibration free. This is an excellent value and great for seasoned machinists or those just starting out.
- Reversible spindle and tapping controls
- Coarse/fine spindle downfeed with stops
- 6-Speed gearbox
- Precision-ground dovetail ways and column
- Motor: 1 HP, 220V, single-phase, 6.8A
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 16-1/8"
- Table size: 7-1/2" x 27-1/2"
- Table travel (X-, Y-Axis): 14-3/16", 7-1/2"
- Head travel (Z-Axis): 13-3/4"
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Spindle speeds: 6, 115 - 1700 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Head tilt: 45 degrees left & right
- Table T-slots: 7/16" W, 2-1/2" OC
- Overall size: 39" W x 49-1/2" H x 30-1/2" D
- Base footprint: 14" W x 22" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 496 lb.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0795