Grizzly G0795 - Heavy Duty Benchtop Mill/Drill
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Reversible spindle and tapping controls
- Coarse/fine spindle downfeed with stops
- 6-Speed gearbox
- Precision-ground dovetail ways and column
- Motor: 1 HP, 220V, single-phase, 6.8A
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 16-1/8"
- Table size: 7-1/2" x 27-1/2"
- Table travel (X-, Y-Axis): 14-3/16", 7-1/2"
- Head travel (Z-Axis): 13-3/4"
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Spindle speeds: 6, 115 - 1700 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Head tilt: 45 degrees left & right
- Table T-slots: 7/16" W, 2-1/2" OC
- Overall size: 39" W x 49-1/2" H x 30-1/2" D
- Base footprint: 14" W x 22" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 496 lb.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I am very happy with the G0795. Great value for the price. One issue however is turning on the spindle in high gear from a cold start causes the power supply fuse blows. I find that if I start machine in low gear I can avoid this problem. Once machine has warmed up it can be started in high gear without issue. I ordered a handful of spare fuses just to be on the safe side. I followed the break-in procedure as outlined in the manual. The shop room temp averages 70 degrees F. Perhaps the gears are still to new and stiff and will eventually ease-up and not draw excessive amp on start up.
I have had my Grizzly HD benchtop for about 4 months now and It works great. I did have trouble with the centrifugal switch points burning out on the motor, but the customer service/ tech support team was quick with advice and a replacement. Top notch, I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for a benchtop type mill.