Heavy Duty Drill Press
Finally, there is a heavy duty drill press tough enough to withstand the rigors of daily, industrial use - yet still is versatile enough to tackle serious drilling, tapping, and even milling jobs with precision and ease! Features an X/Y-axis table on precision dovetail ways, multi-function digital spindle scale, high-precision P5 spindle bearings, 4-speed automatic quill feed, convenient gear-head spindle speed controls, adjustable halogen worklight, and built in coolant system. The head tilts 45° left or right, and both the head and table are mounted on separate rack-and-pinions, allowing them to rotate 360° and move up/down independently from each other - and allowing you plenty of "positioning freedom" when machining otherwise difficult to reach places. Additionally, the base is precision ground and equipped with 1/2" T-slots - just like the table - providing an extra work-holding surface. Made in an ISO 9001 factory!
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single phase, 1725 RPM, 8.6A
- Max distance spindle to table: 22"
- Table size: 7-1/2" x 23-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 14-1/2"
- Table travel (cross): 7-1/2"
- Head travel: 10-1/2"
- Table swivel: 360°
- Spindle travel: 4-3/4"
- Spindle speeds: 90, 120, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Drawbar size: 7/16"-20
- Face mill capacity: 1-1/8"
- End mill capacity: 1-1/4"
- Head tilt left and right: 45° L, 45° R
- Quill feed rates: 0.004, 0.007, 0.010 in/rev
- Table T-slots: 3 at 2-3/8" centers, 1/2" wide
- Overall dimensions: 29-1/2"W x 69-1/4"H x 36-1/2"D
- Footprint: 19"W x 27"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 849 lbs.
- High precision P5 tapered roller spindle bearings
- Tapping capability
- Coolant system
- Halogen worklight
- Power downfeed and auto retraction
- 45° right and left head tilt
- Head and table vertical travel
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Handwheel handles w/screws
- Bottle for oil
- Open-end wrenches 17/19, 22/24mm
- Drift key
- Drill chuck B16, 1–13mm w/chuck key
- T-Bolts M8-1.25 x 55 w/washers & nuts
- Hex wrench set (3, 4, 5, 10mm)
- Spindle sleeve R-8–MT#3
- Drill chuck arbor R-8–B16
- Spindle sleeve MT#3–MT#2
Animation for G0751