G0751 Heavy Duty Drill Press
Finally, there is a heavy duty drill press tough enough to withstand the rigors of daily, industrial use - yet still is versatile enough to tackle serious drilling, tapping, and even milling jobs with precision and ease! Features an X/Y-axis table on precision dovetail ways, multi-function digital spindle scale, high-precision P5 spindle bearings, 4-speed automatic quill feed, convenient gear-head spindle speed controls, adjustable halogen worklight, and built in coolant system. The head tilts 45° left or right, and both the head and table are mounted on separate rack-and-pinions, allowing them to rotate 360° and move up/down independently from each other - and allowing you plenty of "positioning freedom" when machining otherwise difficult to reach places. Additionally, the base is precision ground and equipped with 1/2" T-slots - just like the table - providing an extra work-holding surface. Made in an ISO 9001 factory!
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single phase, 1725 RPM, 8.6A
- Max distance spindle to table: 22"
- Table size: 7-1/2" x 23-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 14-1/2"
- Table travel (cross): 7-1/2"
- Head travel: 10-1/2"
- Table swivel: 360°
- Spindle travel: 4-3/4"
- Spindle speeds: 90, 120, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Drawbar size: 7/16"-20
- Face mill capacity: 1-1/8"
- End mill capacity: 1-1/4"
- Head tilt left and right: 45° L, 45° R
- Quill feed rates: 0.004, 0.007, 0.010 in/rev
- Table T-slots: 3 at 2-3/8" centers, 1/2" wide
- Overall dimensions: 29-1/2"W x 69-1/4"H x 36-1/2"D
- Footprint: 19"W x 27"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 849 lbs.
- High precision P5 tapered roller spindle bearings
- Tapping capability
- Coolant system
- Halogen worklight
- Power downfeed and auto retraction
- 45° right and left head tilt
- Head and table vertical travel
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Handwheel handles w/screws
- Bottle for oil
- Open-end wrenches 17/19, 22/24mm
- Drift key
- Drill chuck B16, 1–13mm w/chuck key
- T-Bolts M8-1.25 x 55 w/washers & nuts
- Hex wrench set (3, 4, 5, 10mm)
- Spindle sleeve R-8–MT#3
- Drill chuck arbor R-8–B16
- Spindle sleeve MT#3–MT#2
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates