Grizzly G0751 - Heavy Duty Drill Press
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single phase, 1725 RPM, 8.8A
- Swing: 22"
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 24-3/8"
- Max. distance spindle-to-column: 11"
- Table size: 7-1/2" x 23-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 14-1/2"
- Table travel (cross): 7-1/2"
- Head travel: 10-1/2"
- Table swivel: 360°
- Spindle travel: 4-3/4"
- Spindle speeds: (6) 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Drawbar size: 7/16"-20
- Drilling capacity for cast iron: 1-1/2"
- Drilling capacity for steel: 1-1/4"
- Face mill capacity: 3"
- End mill capacity: 1-1/4"
- Head tilt left and right: 45° L, 45° R
- Quill feed rates: 0.004, 0.007, 0.010 in/rev
- Table T-slots: 3 at 2" centers, 7/16" wide
- Overall dimensions: 29-1/2"W x 69-1/4"H x 36-1/2"D
- Footprint: 19"W x 27"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 849 lbs.
- High precision P5 tapered roller spindle bearings
- Tapping capability with auto retract
- Coolant system
- Halogen worklight
- Power downfeed
- 45° right and left head tilt
- Head and table vertical travel
- Independent vertical head and table travel
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Handwheel handles w/screws
- Bottle for oil
- Open-end wrenches 17/19, 22/24mm
- Drift key
- Drill chuck B16, 1–13mm w/chuck key
- T-Bolts M8-1.25 x 55 w/washers & nuts
- Hex wrench set (3, 4, 5, 10mm)
- Spindle sleeve R-8–MT#3
- Drill chuck arbor R-8–B16
- Spindle sleeve MT#3–MT#2
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
3 Customer Reviews (4.7 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Just purchased this unit and have yet to give it a good work out. Unit was professionally packaged and protected for transport, arriving undamaged. Shipping to Canada was reasonable and the brokerage fees were worked in as a discount. The machine looks like it will service my needs for years to come.
I got this unit to replace a very old 14" drill press. A slight learning curve for the auto threading function, mainly adjusting stop and reverse switches. With this done the drilling functions work flawlessly. I have used core bits with coolant up to 1 1/8" in low speed again the press worked perfect. Very happy with this press you should get one you will not regret it. Even though it is not u.s.a. made unit it seems very well built.
This is the second one we bought my only complaint is that the chuck in not a Jacobs Chuck and quite frankly they are garbage. We have replaced both of the Chucks in both machines. They were so tight you needed the key to turn them then they would not hold the bit tight at all. Over all great machine but plan on buying a better chuck for it.