Grizzly G0754 - Heavy-Duty Mill/Drill with Power Feed
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
High-precision P5 spindle bearings and dovetail ways make this Heavy-Duty Gear-head Mill/Drill a serious contender for those who need a precision machine that is also heavy-duty enough to be pushed hard when projects need to get done quickly. The 2HP, 220V, single-phase motor offers plenty of power for big cuts, and the variable speed power feed makes it easy to dial in the perfect cutting speed for optimum results. Spindle speeds are changed using gear-head levers (instead of moving V-belts on pulleys), making it much faster and more convenient. Head positioning around the workpiece is extremely versatile—the head tilts 90° left or right, rotates 360° around the column, and has a 14-1/2" range of Z-travel movement. The spindle has 5" of downfeed travel—with both coarse and fine downfeed controls. We’ve also included a nice package of standard equipment, including spindle adapters for MT#2 or MT #3 tooling, a drill chuck with arbor, T-slot bolts and nuts, and a toolbox with service wrenches. Made in an ISO 9001 factory!
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 8.6A
- Swing: 22"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 17"
- Table size: 8-1/4" x 28-3/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 14-1/2"
- Table travel (cross): 8"
- Head travel: 14-1/2"
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Spindle speeds: 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Drawbar size: 7/16"-20
- Face mill capacity: 3"
- End mill capacity: 1-3/16"
- Head tilt left and right: 90° L, 90° R
- Head swivel: 360°
- Quill diameter: 3"
- Column diameter: 4-1/2"
- Table T-slots: 3 at 2-1/2" centers, 1/2" wide
- Overall dimensions: 47" W x 56" H x 31" D
- Base footprint: 16" W x 24" D
- Working envelope: 62-1/2" W x 56" H x 42" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 706 lbs.
- High-precision P5 (ABEC-5 equivalent) spindle bearings
- Spindle speeds change with convenient gear-head levers instead of V-belts
- Reversible spindle direction
- Dovetail ways
- Head tilts up to 90° left or right and swivels up to 360° around the column
- Longitudinal variable speed power feed
- Table is coolant system ready and moves along precision-ground dovetail ways
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction
- Fine downfeed control and adjustable depth stop
- Made in ISO 9001 factory
- Spindle adapter R-8 x MT#3
- Spindle adapter MT#3 x MT#2
- Drill chuck arbor and 1–13mm drill chuck
- T-slot bolts with nuts
- Drift key for tool removal
- Service wrenches
- Hex wrench set
- Bottle for lubrication maintenance
- Tool box
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (4.5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I'm not a machinist, I'm more of a woodworker and I bought this mill/drill about 6 months ago. This machine was only a few hundred dollars more than the drill press I originally wanted, but it has much, much more versatility. Gobs of power, a longer stroke, and an XY table ( the power feed has me spoiled already). With a router bit it is great for hogging out trays and boxes, with an end mill it makes mortises fast and easy, and I've done a number of small aluminum and steel jobs that a drill press couldn't touch.\r\n\r\nNo opinion on this as a tool to batch out steel parts at ultra-high tolerances all day long because that's not what I bought it to do. For occasional metal work with a healthy dose of wood thrown in, it's been absolutely great for me.\r\n\r\nWhy only four stars (and I'd have given 4.5 if I could have)? The cord is a bit short, no task light, too many different-sized nuts that you have to turn for every little thing you do (and the wrenches they supplied were total junk). All pretty minor things, but still room for easy improvements.