Grizzly G0754 - Heavy-Duty Mill/Drill with Power Feed
click to zoom
High-precision P5 spindle bearings and dovetail ways make this Heavy-Duty Gear-head Mill/Drill a serious contender for those who need a precision machine that is also heavy-duty enough to be pushed hard when projects need to get done quickly. The 2HP, 220V, single-phase motor offers plenty of power for big cuts, and the variable speed power feed makes it easy to dial in the perfect cutting speed for optimum results. Spindle speeds are changed using gear-head levers (instead of moving V-belts on pulleys), making it much faster and more convenient. Head positioning around the workpiece is extremely versatile—the head tilts 90° left or right, rotates 360° around the column, and has a 14-1/2" range of Z-travel movement. The spindle has 5" of downfeed travel—with both coarse and fine downfeed controls. We’ve also included a nice package of standard equipment, including spindle adapters for MT#2 or MT #3 tooling, a drill chuck with arbor, T-slot bolts and nuts, and a toolbox with service wrenches. Made in an ISO 9001 factory!
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 8.6A
- Swing: 22"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 17"
- Table size: 8-1/4" x 28-3/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 14-1/2"
- Table travel (cross): 8"
- Head travel: 14-1/2"
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Spindle speeds: 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Drawbar size: 7/16"-20
- Face mill capacity: 3"
- End mill capacity: 1-3/16"
- Head tilt left and right: 90° L, 90° R
- Head swivel: 360°
- Quill diameter: 3"
- Column diameter: 4-1/2"
- Table T-slots: 3 at 2-1/2" centers, 1/2" wide
- Overall dimensions: 47" W x 56" H x 31" D
- Base footprint: 16" W x 24" D
- Working envelope: 62-1/2" W x 56" H x 42" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 706 lbs.
- High-precision P5 (ABEC-5 equivalent) spindle bearings
- Spindle speeds change with convenient gear-head levers instead of V-belts
- Reversible spindle direction
- Dovetail ways
- Head tilts up to 90° left or right and swivels up to 360° around the column
- Longitudinal variable speed power feed
- Table is coolant system ready and moves along precision-ground dovetail ways
- Heavy-duty cast-iron construction
- Fine downfeed control and adjustable depth stop
- Made in ISO 9001 factory
- Spindle adapter R-8 x MT#3
- Spindle adapter MT#3 x MT#2
- Drill chuck arbor and 1–13mm drill chuck
- T-slot bolts with nuts
- Drift key for tool removal
- Service wrenches
- Hex wrench set
- Bottle for lubrication maintenance
- Tool box