G0755 Heavy-Duty Mill/Drill with Stand and Power Feed
This G0755 Heavy-Duty Gear-head Mill/Drill takes our G0754 Mill/Drill to the next level by including a stand and motorizing the headstock elevation travel on a dovetail-way column, which improves movement accuracy and increases rigidity. Like the G0754, this model features high-precision P5 spindle bearings, convenient gear-head spindle speed controls, dovetail ways, reversible spindle, and longitudinal variable speed power feed. Made in an ISO 9001 factory!
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 8.6A
- Swing: 20"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 18"
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 31-1/2"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 17"
- Table travel (cross): 7-7/8"
- Head travel: 13-3/4"
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Spindle speeds: 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Drawbar size: 7/16"-20
- Face mill capacity: 3-1/8"
- End mill capacity: 1-1/4"
- Head tilt left and right: 90° L, 45° R
- Quill diameter: 3"
- Table T-slots: 3 total, 3-1/8" on center, 1/2" wide
- Floor to table height: 34"
- Overall dimensions: 49-1/2" W x 34-1/2" D x 75-1/4" H
- Footprint: 21" W x 29" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 1102 lbs.
- Motorized h eadstock elevation on
- Included stand with chip tray
- High-precision P5 (ABEC-5 equivalent)
- Spindle speeds change with convenient
gear-head levers instead of V-belts
- Head tilts up to 90° left or 45° right
- Longitudinal variable speed power feed
- Table is coolant system ready
- Dovetail ways
- Reversible spindle
- Fine downfeed control and adjustable
- Spindle adapter R-8 x MT#3
- Spindle adapter MT#3 x MT#2
- Drill chuck arbor and 1–13mm drill chuck
- T-slot bolts with nuts
- Drift key for tool removal
- Service wrenches
- Hex wrench set
- Bottle for oil
- Tool box
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates