Grizzly G0755 - Heavy-Duty Mill/Drill with Stand and Power Feed
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
This G0755 Heavy-Duty Gear-head Mill/Drill takes our G0754 Mill/Drill to the next level by including a stand and motorizing the headstock elevation travel on a dovetail-way column, which improves movement accuracy and increases rigidity. Like the G0754, this model features high-precision P5 spindle bearings, convenient gear-head spindle speed controls, dovetail ways, reversible spindle, and longitudinal variable speed power feed. Made in an ISO 9001 factory!
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 8.6A
- Swing: 20"
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 18"
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 31-1/2"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 20"
- Table travel (cross): 7-7/8"
- Head travel (vertical): 13-3/4"
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Spindle speeds: 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Drawbar size: 7/16"-20
- Face mill capacity: 3-1/8"
- End mill capacity: 1-1/4"
- Head tilt left and right: 90° L, 45° R
- Quill diameter: 3"
- Table T-slots: 3 total, 3-1/8" on center, 1/2" wide
- Floor to table height: 34"
- Overall dimensions: 49-1/2" W x 34-1/2" D x 76-1/2" H
- Base footprint: 21" W x 29" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 1102 lbs.
- Motorized headstock elevation on dovetailed column
- Included stand with chip tray
- High-precision P5 (ABEC-5 equivalent) spindle bearings
- Spindle speeds change with convenient gear-head levers instead of V-belts
- Head tilts up to 90° left or 45° right
- Longitudinal variable speed power feed
- Table is coolant system ready
- Dovetail ways
- Reversible spindle
- Fine downfeed control and adjustable depth stop
- Spindle adapter R-8 x MT#3
- Spindle adapter MT#3 x MT#2
- Drill chuck arbor and 1–13mm drill chuck
- T-slot bolts with nuts
- Drift key for tool removal
- Service wrenches
- Hex wrench set
- Bottle for oil
- Tool box