G0448 Heavy-Duty Mortiser With Stand
The flexibility to perform compound-angled mortises with perfect control is what sets this Heavy-Duty Mortiser apart from all others. Simple adjustments allow the head to tilt up to 30° left or right, and the fence also pivots up to 30°, providing just about any combination of angles. Handwheel controls allow you to move the table left/right and forward/backward with precision and ease. Adjustable work stops help ensure consistent results with production runs. Round all this out with a 1-1/2 HP motor and solid cast iron construction, and you'll see why this has become the mortiser of choice for busy shops around the country!
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM, prewired 110V
- Amps: 14A/7A
- Table size: 19" x 12-1/2"
- Vertical spindle travel: 9"
- Head vertical travel: 3"
- Table longitudinal travel: 14-1/2"
- Table cross travel: 3"
- Column tilt: + or - 30°
- Fence angle: 0-30°
- Chisel capacity: 1/4" - 1-1/2"
- Maximum chisel stroke: 6-1/4"
- Maximum workplace width: 9"
- Chuck capacity: 1/2"
- Collar size: 5/8" and 3/4"
- Spindle speed: 1725 RPM
- Overall size: 71"H X 36"W X 24"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 315 lbs.
- Solid cast iron construction
- Dovetail ways on column
- Rack and pinion headstock control
- Air spring assisted head return
- Work stop with extension rods for setting each workpiece exactly the same
- Quick acting rack and pinion drive on longitudinal slide speeds up production of wide mortises
- Tilting column
- Angled fence adjustment
- Large hold down clamp
- Steel cabinet stand with indexed storage shelf for mortising chisels
- Stand included
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates