Grizzly | SKU: G0448 | MPN: G0448
Heavy-Duty Mortiser With Stand
Grizzly Heavy-Duty Mortiser With Stand
click to zoom
The flexibility to perform compound-angled mortises with perfect control is what sets this Heavy-Duty Mortiser apart from all others. Simple adjustments allow the head to tilt up to 30° left or right, and the fence also pivots up to 30°, providing just about any combination of angles. Handwheel controls allow you to move the table left/right and forward/backward with precision and ease. Adjustable work stops help ensure consistent results with production runs. Round all this out with a 1-1/2 HP motor and solid cast iron construction, and you'll see why this has become the mortiser of choice for busy shops around the country!
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM, prewired 110V
- Amps: 14A/7A
- Table size: 19" x 12-1/2"
- Vertical spindle travel: 9"
- Head vertical travel: 3"
- Table longitudinal travel: 14-1/2"
- Table cross travel: 3"
- Column tilt: + or - 30°
- Fence angle: 0-30°
- Chisel capacity: 1/4" - 1-1/2"
- Maximum chisel stroke: 6-1/4"
- Maximum workplace width: 9"
- Chuck capacity: 1/2"
- Collar size: 5/8" and 3/4"
- Spindle speed: 1725 RPM
- Overall size: 71"H X 36"W X 24"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 356 lbs.
- Solid cast iron construction
- Dovetail ways on column
- Rack and pinion headstock control
- Air spring assisted head return
- Work stop with extension rods for setting each workpiece exactly the same
- Quick acting rack and pinion drive on longitudinal slide speeds up production of wide mortises
- Tilting column
- Angled fence adjustment
- Large hold down clamp
- Steel cabinet stand with indexed storage shelf for mortising chisels
- Stand included
Animation for G0448