Grizzly G0448 - Heavy-Duty Mortiser With Stand
click to zoom
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM, prewired 110V
- Amps: 14A/7A
- Table size: 19" x 12-1/2"
- Vertical spindle travel: 9"
- Head vertical travel: 3"
- Table longitudinal travel: 14-1/2"
- Table cross travel: 3"
- Column tilt: + or - 30°
- Fence angle: 0-30°
- Chisel capacity: 1/4" - 1-1/2"
- Maximum chisel stroke: 6-1/4"
- Maximum workplace width: 9"
- Chuck capacity: 1/2"
- Collar size: 5/8" and 3/4"
- Spindle speed: 1725 RPM
- Footprint: 20-1/2" x 17-1/2"
- Overall size: 71"H X 36"W X 24"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 356 lbs.
- Solid cast iron construction
- Dovetail ways on column
- Rack-and-pinion headstock control
- Gas-spring assisted head return
- Work stop with extension rods for setting each workpiece exactly the same
- Quick acting rack-and-pinion drive on longitudinal slide speeds up production of wide mortises
- Tilting column
- Angled fence adjustment
- Large hold down clamp
- Steel cabinet stand with indexed storage shelf for mortising chisels
- Stand included
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
The Grizzly G0448 is my third hollow chisel mortiser. I was hesitant to invest so much money in a mortiser since I am only a hobbyist. However, I was doing a project that would require a lot of mortises and I had enough frustrations with the previous cheap ones and so ordered the G0448. It is worth every cent. The ease of use, speed in moving the work piece left/right and fore/aft is such a treat. The depth stop setting is very easy to adjust and will not move under pressure, like some other mortisers. Every time I use it I realize I made the right decision with this tool purchase.