Grizzly | Model: T10157
Heavy-Duty Oak Workbench with Steel Legs
Grizzly T10157 - Heavy-Duty Oak Workbench with Steel Legs
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!305
We’ve combined the beauty, work and tool friendly attributes of a solid oak work surface with the strength and durability of square steel legs and cross bracing to make the best workbench money can buy. To top it off, we’ve also included oak front and side vises with removable bench dogs and two storage drawers with ball bearing slides. All wood surfaces have clear lacquer to show off the wood’s natural beauty and the steel legs and shelf are “Grizzly green” to match your favorite machines. The top measures 60" long x 30" wide and the adjustable legs can be set so the height of the Workbench is 32" to 39" above the floor. Make this Workbench the focal point of your shop!
- 1-1/2" thick table top with 2" thick edge skirt
- Double row of round bench dog holes for both vise positions
- Two 12-3/4" L x 10-1/4" W x 2-3/4" H drawers with ball bearing slides
- Front and end vises measure 13" L x 1-15/16" W x 3-9/16" H
- Maximum jaw opening is 4"
- Includes 4 bench dogs and stop block
- Bench top measures 60" L x 30" W
- Square tube steel legs adjust from 32" - 39" bench height
- Approx. shipping weight: 190 lbs.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for T10157