Grizzly T10157 - Heavy-Duty Oak Workbench with Steel Legs
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- 1-1/2" thick table top with 2" thick edge skirt
- Double row of round bench dog holes for both vise positions
- Two 12-3/4" L x 10-1/4" W x 2-3/4" H drawers with ball bearing slides
- Front and end vises measure 13" L x 1-15/16" W x 3-9/16" H
- Maximum jaw opening is 4"
- Includes 4 bench dogs and stop block
- Bench top measures 60" L x 30" W
- Square tube steel legs adjust from 32" - 39" bench height
- Approx. shipping weight: 190 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
4 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Great bench, solid, something I have wanted to own for a long time. Instructions on installation of right clamp are vague and was not able to install all of the attachment screws.
Workbench is very heavy duty with 2 nice vises and a beautifully finished oak top.
WANTING A SHOP TABLE STARTED MY VENTURE INTO TURNING. VERY HAPPY WITH THIS TABLE AS OPPOSED TO ALL WOOD. NOTE - NOTE - NOTE. DIRECTIONS ARE BACKWARDS ON INSTALLING THE DRAWERS AND THE VICE PLATES. MOUNT BOTH VICE BASE PLATES BEFORE SETTING THE DRAWERS IN PLACE AND SETTING THE TABLE UPRIGHT. NO, THEN GET READY TO TAKE SOME PIECES APART. I FIND THE SHELF WAY TOO CLOSE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE DRAWERS LIMITING THE STORAGE SPACE. BUT, ITS' A GREAT TABLE.