Grizzly | Model: G0792
Heavy-Duty Ring Roll Pipe Bender
Grizzly G0792 - Heavy-Duty Ring Roll Pipe Bender
click to zoom
See this item in our 2017 Main Catalog!719
For manufacturing marine and spiral staircase handrails, curved aluminum window frames, coils of tubing, ornamental ironwork, and much more, the newest addition to the Grizzly lineup -- the G0792 Heavy-Duty Ring Roll Pipe Bender -- delivers on all fronts. With a solid 2 HP motor, and upper and lower roll diameters of 3-13/16", this powerhouse can handle up to 1-1/8" nominal pipe, 1-9/16" x 1-9/16" x 1/16" square mild steel, 2" x 1" x 1/8" C-channel mild steel, and 5/8" diameter solid bar mild steel. We've gone the extra mile and provided an external pedestal with forward/reverse foot controls and E-stop. And to top it off, the motor/bending assembly can be mounted for either vertical or horizontal bending operations. Check out the additional specifications for this impressive machine!
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.6A, 1720 RPM
- Upper roll diameter: 3-13/16"
- Lower roll diameter: 3-13/16"
- Shaft diameter: 1.18"
- Distance between lower shaft centers: 10-3/4"
Square mild steel: 1-9/16" x 1-9/16" x 1/16"
C-Channel mild steel: 2" x 1" x 1/8"
- Minimum outer radius: 11-3/4"
- Maximum bending speed: 14.8 FPM
- Number of driven rolls: 2
- Control method: electronic foot pedal
- Vertical travel of upper shaft: 3-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 626 lb.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0792