Grizzly | Model: G0792
Heavy-Duty Ring Roll Pipe Bender
Grizzly G0792 - Heavy-Duty Ring Roll Pipe Bender
click to zoom
See this item in our 2017 Main Catalog!719
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
For manufacturing marine and spiral staircase handrails, curved aluminum window frames, coils of tubing, ornamental ironwork, and much more, the newest addition to the Grizzly lineup -- the G0792 Heavy-Duty Ring Roll Pipe Bender -- delivers on all fronts. With a solid 2 HP motor, and upper and lower roll diameters of 3-13/16", this powerhouse can handle up to 1-1/8" nominal pipe, 1-9/16" x 1-9/16" x 1/16" square mild steel, 2" x 1" x 1/8" C-channel mild steel, and 5/8" diameter solid bar mild steel. We've gone the extra mile and provided an external pedestal with forward/reverse foot controls and E-stop. And to top it off, the motor/bending assembly can be mounted for either vertical or horizontal bending operations. Check out the additional specifications for this impressive machine!
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.6A, 1720 RPM
- Upper roll diameter: 3-13/16"
- Lower roll diameter: 3-13/16"
- Shaft diameter: 1.18"
- Distance between lower shaft centers: 10-3/4"
Square mild steel: 1-9/16" x 1-9/16" x 1/16"
C-Channel mild steel: 2" x 1" x 1/8"
- Minimum outer radius: 11-3/4"
- Maximum bending speed: 14.8 FPM
- Number of driven rolls: 2
- Control method: electronic foot pedal
- Vertical travel of upper shaft: 3-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 626 lb.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0792