Grizzly | Model: G0718
Hinge Boring Machine
Grizzly G0718 - Hinge Boring Machine
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!91
If you make cabinet doors with Euro-style hinges, you’ll appreciate this Bench Top Hinge Boring Machine. Designed for production, this machine features adjustable hold-down clamps, adjustable flip stops, adjustable lateral travel and adjustable depth stop. Setup is a breeze and operation couldn’t be any simpler. You’ll truly be amazed at the precision and time savings over traditional methods! Choose the optional boring head that matches your brand of hinges.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 3440 RPM, 10A/5A, prewired 110V
- Table size: 28" wide x 13-3/4" deep
- Maximum throat: 4"
- Fence length: 12" (x 2), plus 28" left extension
- Stroke: 4"
- Stroke operation: Manual
- Dust port: 4"
- Overall dimensions with handle: 29" wide x 36-5/8" high x 25" deep
- Footprint: 15-1/2" wide x 22-1/2" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 198 lbs.
- Hinge alignment swing arm for matching hinge position
- Depth stop adjustment
- Lateral adjustment
- Two fence flip stops
- Two toggle hold-down clamps
- Fence extension
- SUJ-2 high carbon anti-friction steel slide shafts with linear bearings
- See-through guard
- Rear-mounted dust port
- Interchangeable boring heads can be installed (sold separately)
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G0718