Milwaukee Hole Hawg
Need it by Tue. Dec 23rd?
Just order by 3:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- 1/2" Hole Hawg Drill features power and torque and a compact design for drilling between studs and joists
- 2-position pipe handle, 3-position spade handle, two speeds: 300 and 1200 RPM, reversing
- External brush caps, heat treated cut steel gears, all ball and roller bearings
- Unit will handle up to a 4-5/8" self-feed bit and an extra long pipe handle helps user control the power
- Powerful 7.5 amp motor, 120 volts AC, spindle diameter and thread: 5/8" - 16, length: 6.5", net weight: 11.5 lbs.
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.