Milwaukee 1676-6 - Hole Hawg
click to zoom
Need it fast? Please call 1-800-523-4777 or click the chat button to speak with one of our service agents to expedite this order.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- 1/2" Hole Hawg Drill features power and torque and a compact design for drilling between studs and joists
- 2-position pipe handle, 3-position spade handle, two speeds: 300 and 1200 RPM, reversing
- External brush caps, heat treated cut steel gears, all ball and roller bearings
- Unit will handle up to a 4-5/8" self-feed bit and an extra long pipe handle helps user control the power
- Powerful 7.5 amp motor, 120 volts AC, spindle diameter and thread: 5/8" - 16, length: 6.5", net weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Includes pipe handle and carrying case
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.