Kreg | SKU: T20218 | Model: KKS1500
Kreg KKS1500 - Klamp Table
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!403
This 21-3/4" x 33-3/4" Kreg Klamp Table surface is melamine material which sheds dried glue quickly and is easily replaced. The system is perfect not only for use as a pocket-hole assembly station, but also as a general hold-down while drilling, routing, sanding, and more. Each Klamp Tabletop includes Klamp Trak, two Klamps with 3" throat depth which rotate 360 degrees on the Klamp Traks, and five Klamp Blocks which provide the ability to to quickly and accurately register the workpiece and bring the project into alignment. Each block can be oriented for face frame widths of 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" or 3" so frame components can be loaded on the table and held square. Buy this table separately and use it on top of your current workbench or buy the universal steel stand that works with it.
- Large, 24" x 36", clamping surface
- Replaceable, glue resistant, melamine surface
- Trak on two sides of the table, provides endless flexibility
- Klamp Blocks allow for fast, accurate, and constistent registration of workpieces
- Multi-Function: Can be used for a variety of woodworking functions, including sanding, routing, layout, etc.
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for T20218