Kreg Klamp Table
Need it by Mon. Dec 22nd?
Just order by 10:00 AM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
This 21-3/4" x 33-3/4" Kreg Klamp Table surface is melamine material which sheds dried glue quickly and is easily replaced. The system is perfect not only for use as a pocket-hole assembly station, but also as a general hold-down while drilling, routing, sanding, and more. Each Klamp Tabletop includes Klamp Trak, two Klamps with 3" throat depth which rotate 360 degrees on the Klamp Traks, and five Klamp Blocks which provide the ability to to quickly and accurately register the workpiece and bring the project into alignment. Each block can be oriented for face frame widths of 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" or 3" so frame components can be loaded on the table and held square. Buy this table separately and use it on top of your current workbench or buy the universal steel stand that works with it.
- Large, 24" x 36", clamping surface
- Replaceable, glue resistant, melamine surface
- Trak on two sides of the table, provides endless flexibility
- Klamp Blocks allow for fast, accurate, and constistent registration of workpieces
- Multi-Function: Can be used for a variety of woodworking functions, including sanding, routing, layout, etc.