Knife Belt Sander / Buffer
Need it by Thu. Mar 5th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Although we call this a "Knife Belt Sander," it is actually a very versatile sander with many different woodworking uses. Auxiliary arbor accepts buffing wheels, sanding drums or flap wheels. Belt can be changed in seconds with quick-release mechanism. Belt arm can be fully tilted. Without a doubt, this is the best knife belt sander around!
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 14A
- Motor speed: 1725 RPM
- Belt size: 2" x 72"–76" range
- Belt speed: 3600 FPM
- Left arbor: 8-1/2" extension with 5/8" arbor
- Height with belt arm horizontal: 11-1/2"
- Height with belt arm vertical: 39"
- Overall width: 29-1/2"
- Cast iron body
- All ball bearing construction
- Approximate shipping weight: 112 lbs.
Buffing wheel not included.
Animation for G1015