G1015 Knife Belt Sander / Buffer
Although we call this a "Knife Belt Sander," it is actually a very versatile sander with many different woodworking uses. Auxiliary arbor accepts buffing wheels, sanding drums or flap wheels. Belt can be changed in seconds with quick-release mechanism. Belt arm can be fully tilted. Without a doubt, this is the best knife belt sander around!
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 14A
- Motor speed: 1725 RPM
- Belt size: 2" x 72"–76" range
- Belt speed: 3600 FPM
- Left arbor: 8-1/2" extension with 5/8" arbor
- Height with belt arm horizontal: 11-1/2"
- Height with belt arm vertical: 39"
- Overall width: 29-1/2"
- Cast iron body
- All ball bearing construction
- Approximate shipping weight: 111 lbs.
Buffing wheel not included.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates