Grizzly G1015 - Knife Belt Sander / Buffer
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. Feb 16th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, single-phase, 14A
- Motor speed: 1725 RPM
- Belt size: 2" x 72"–76" range
- Belt speed: 3600 FPM
- Left arbor: 8-1/2" extension with 5/8" arbor
- Height with belt arm horizontal: 11-1/2"
- Height with belt arm vertical: 39"
- Overall width: 29-1/2"
- Cast iron body
- All ball bearing construction
- Approximate shipping weight: 112 lbs.
Buffing wheel not included.
2 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
The members of the KELGIN Knife Makers Co-op would like to share these photos of some knives we make on Grizzly's G1015, knife makers belt sander. We are all volunteers that teach and demonstrate knife making in an effort to preserve both the ancient and modern skills of our craft. After years of use by some of our members, we are glad to recommend the machine to EVERYONE who comes into the shop to learn! We are located in Sevierville, TN next to Smoky Mountain Knife Works and the National Knife Museum. www.kelgin.com
I am communicating my complete satisfaction with the shipping, receiving, packaging, instruction directions, and operation. Job well done and a very good product!