Grizzly | Model: T27895
Machinery's Handbook #30, Toolbox Edition
Grizzly T27895 - Machinery's Handbook #30, Toolbox Edition
click to zoom
See this item in our 2017 Main Catalog!417
Need it by Tue. Jan 24th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
This Toolbox Edition is identical to the large print version except for it measures a handy 4.6" x 7", much smaller for ease.For more than 100 years, Machinery's Handbook has been the most popular reference work in metalworking, design, engineering and manufacturing facilities, and technical schools and colleges throughout the world. It is universally acknowledged as an extraordinarily authoritative, comprehensive, and practical tool, providing its users with the most fundamental and essential aspects of sophisticated manufacturing practice. The 30th edition of the "Bible of the Metalworking Industries" contains major revisions of existing content, as well as new material on a variety of topics. It is the essential reference for mechanical, manufacturing, and industrial engineers, designers, draftsmen, toolmakers, machinists, engineering and technology students, and the serious home hobbyist.
New in 30th Edition:
- Expanded metrology section including v-blocks and micrometer, vernier, and dial calipers.
- New fluid power section covering pneumatic, hydraulic, and vacuum theory and applications.
- New powder metallurgy section, including additive manufacturing.
- Even more useful specs, including tap drill sizes for Unified threads, reaming allowances for drilling, standard mesh and grit sizes, rules for figuring tapers, and assembly with pins and studs.
- Includes recently added information on sheet metal and presses, keys and keyways, shaft alignment, taps and tapping, helical coil screw thread inserts, metric screw threads, miniature screws, fluid mechanics, solid geometry, statistics, calculating hole coordinates and thread dimensions, and distinguishing between bolts and screws
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for T27895