Grizzly H8266 - Machinist's 14 Drawer Oak Chest
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
- Constructed from solid hardwood and select hardwood veneers
- Heavy gauge chrome hardware
- Felt-lined drawers and top compartment
- Locking lid secures the front panel
- Nine upper drawers measure 7" x 7-3/8" x 1-1/4"
- Four middle drawers measure 11-1/4" x 7-3/8" x 2"
- One lower drawer measures 24" x 7-3/8" x 2"
- Top compartment measures 25" x 10" x 2-1/2"
- Overall size measures 26"W x 11"D x 19"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 55 lbs
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I ordered this tool chest back in April of this year but they were out and back ordered. I had the option of being on a waiting list, which I did. Well month after month went by and no chest. I correspond with customer service several times and I of course had the option of not waiting at any point but I'm awful glad that I waited. When it finally arrived, I opened it up in front of two of my friends and we all gasped at not only at the size of this thing, but by the quality of construction. Everything on the chest, corners, hardware, handles, etc. were perfect! The drawers open easily and fit tightly back in the chest. The drawer travel well on their guides but there is no stop on them so they will pull all the way out of the chest. I don't know if it is actually Oak but I will say this box is beautiful. Nice wood grain and again, the construction on it is perfect. All corners are square and no obvious mistakes that someone had to correct. The product is China made. I highly recommend this product and Grizzly. You will not be disappointed!