South Bend | SKU: SB1251
Machinist's Oak Chest
South Bend - Machinist's Oak Chest
click to zoom
See this item in our 2017 Main Catalog!596
Attention California CustomersWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to:
Need it by Tue. Feb 28th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Proudly made in the South Bend tradition, this heavy-duty oak tool chest will safeguard your finest tools for many years of dependable service. Solidly constructed with mortise and tenon joinery, this tool box features a locking top lid and front panel and 13 drawers of various sizes. Seven drawers even have removable dividers for organizing and protecting tools and tooling. All drawers and top compartment are felt-lined for added protection. The front panel secures all drawers when the top lid is latched or locked and neatly slides under the bottom drawer when accessing the drawers. All hardware is brass including the heavy-duty side handles. Weighs 65 lbs.
- Overall size: 26" W x 12" D x 18-3/8" H
- Top compartment size: 24-1/2"W x 10-1/2"D x 2-1/2"H
- Top two drawers, both sides: 7-7/8"W x 9-7/8"D x 1-3/8"H, four dividers per drawer
- Middle two drawers, both sides: 7-7/8"W x 9-7/8"D x 1-3/4"H, 1 divider in two of the drawers
- Top middle drawer: 7-7/8"W x 9-7/8"D x 2-3/4"H
- Center drawer with logo: 7-7/8"W x 9-7/8"D x 3-5/8"H with one divider
- Two bottom drawers, same size: 24-1/2"W x 9-7/8"D x 1-3/8"H
- Bottom most drawer: 24-1/2"W x 9-7/8"D x 2-3/4"H
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for SB1251