G0592 Metal Cutting Bandsaw 10" X 18"
This full featured Metal-Cutting Bandsaw includes large cutting capacity, a swivel base to cut miters from -45 degrees to +60 degrees, variable speed control, hydraulic feed control, and built-in coolant system. If you're looking for something in this size range, you'll have a tough time finding a better metal-cutting bandsaw with these features and at this price anywhere else. Metalworking production shops should take a good look at this!
- Swivel base with degree scale
- Centralized control panel on top of saw bow
- Heavy-duty all steel, one piece base
- Adjustable hydraulic down feed (just dial your feed rate)
- Variable speed control
- Quick positioning vise
- -45 degree to +60 degree swivel
- Tooth selection chart
- Built-in coolant system
- Automatic shut off
- Adjustable blade guide system
- Blade wheels have heavy-duty ball bearings
- Adjustable head weight pressure
- Wash down hose and spray gun
- Adjustable positive stops for head angle
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single phase, 1725 RPM
- Blade size: 132" x 1"
- Blade speeds: Variable, 98-394 FPM
- Miter cutting capacity: -45 degree to +60 degree
- Floor to table height: 20"
- Overall dimensions: 72-1/2"W x 32"D x 58"H
- 90 degree, round: 10"
- 90 degree, rectangular: 9-1/2" x 18"
- +/- 45 degree, round: 10"
- +/- 45 degree, rectangular: 10" x 11"
- +60 degree, round: 8"
- +60 degree, rectangular: 5" x 8"
- Approximate shipping weight: 967 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates