South Bend - Mill 10" x 54" with DRO
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Table size: 10" x 54"
- Longitudinal travel: 35"
- Cross travel: 16"
- Vertical (knee) travel: 14-1/4"
- Table T-slots: (3) 5/8"
- Spindle motor: 5 HP, 3-phase, AEVF, 1725 RPM, 220V
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speeds: 60-5000 RPM (electronic variable)
- Spindle nose to table: 2-1/4"-16-1/2"
- Spindle centerline to column: 6-1/2" x 26"
- Quill travel: 5"
- Automatic vertical feeds (per revolution): 0.0015", 0.003", 0.006"
- Head swivel: (L&R) 90 degrees & (F&B) 45 degrees
- Ram travel (In/Out): 19-1/2"
- Column swivel: 360 degrees
- Approximate shipping weight: 3350 lbs.
- Dimensions: 66" L x 77" W x 89" H
- Footprint: (L x W ) 41-1/2" x 24-1/2"
- Allen Bradley electronic components
- High-quality, low-vibration AEVF spindle motor
- Built-in single-phase to 3-phase Yaskawa power inverter
- P4 (ABEC-7) high-precision angular contact spindle bearings
- X & Y leadscrew nuts double-bronzed for ultra-smooth movement with minimal backlash
- Lever-action one-shot pump way lubrication system
- Control panel mounted on adjustable arm
- Complete built-in coolant system
- Table elevation power feed (Z-axis)
- Variable speed X-axis power feed
- Auto-downfeed with micro-adjustable stop
- Hardened and precision-ground table surface
- Chromed-steel quill
- Heavy-duty spindle brake
- Fagor 3-axis DRO with 0.0002" resolution
- Yaskawa 5.5 KW/220V inverter
- Longitudinal table power feed (X-axis) with rapid override
- Table elevation (Z-axis) power feed
- Heavy-duty power draw bar
- One shot lubrication
- Flood coolant system
- Chip pan for base
- Tool box and manual
- Milling vises
- R-8 collets