South Bend | SKU: SB1024 | Model: FM-2V/1PH
Mill 9 x 42 1PH Var.
South Bend FM-2V/1PH - Mill 9 x 42 1PH Var.
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!648
These milling machines have all of the quality features you’d expect from the South Bend® name! Along with the cast iron components of the Reeves variable speed drives, durability is enhanced with chromed quills, hardened and ground tables, one shot lubrication, and Turcite coated ways. These South Bend® Mills are built to last! Beautiful South Bend® light gray and two-tone blue color scheme.
- Table size: 9" x 42"
- Longitudinal travel: 24-1/2" with power feed, 29-1/2" without power feed
- Cross travel: 13"
- Vertical (Knee) travel: 16"
- Table T-Slots: (3) 5/8"
- Maximum work piece weight: 750 lbs.
- Spindle motor: 2 HP, single-phase
- Motor voltage: 220V, 60Hz, 14A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speeds: 60–4200 RPM (Variable)
- Spindle nose to table: 0"–19"
- Spindle centerline to column surface: 7-1/4"–19"
- Quill travel: 5"
- Automatic vertical feeds (per revolution): 0.0015", 0.003", 0.006"
- Head swivel: (L & R) 90° & (F & R) 45°
- Ram travel (In/Out): 13"
- Ram swivel: 360°
- Approximate shipping weight: 2230 lbs.
- Net machine weight: 2000 lbs.
- Floor space: 63" L x 58" W x 87" H
- Allen Bradley® controls
- Japanese NSK/NTN bearings
- Table, knee and ram are equipped with dual locking mechanisms
- Balanced spindle and high-precision P4 (ABEC-7) bearings for smooth, quiet and precise operation
- Turcite-coated ways
- Each machine comes with its own QC report for tested tolerances
- South Bend® brass nameplate
- Meehanite® castings
- Built in the typical South Bend® “no compromises” fashion
- Longitudinal table power feed with rapid override
- One shot lubrication
- Tool box and operational manual
- Work light
- Each machine crated individually
- Milling vises
- R-8 collets
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for SB1024