SB1025F South Bend Mill 9" x 42" with DRO
All the precision you could ever need has been masterfully executed in these new South Bend® milling machines. Choose from the 8 speed single phase or the 16 speed 3-phase mill & get the uncompromising quality you've come to expect. No detail has been left to chance: rigid Meehanite castings, hardened & precision-ground table, chromed quill, silky smooth spindle rotation on precision bearings & Turcite coating on the ways, just to name a few! These machines are built to last for many years to come & will provide accurate performance all along the way. Beautiful South Bend® light gray & two-tone blue color scheme.
- Table size: 9" x 42"
- Longitudinal travel: 24-1/2" with power feed, 29-1/2" without power feed
- Cross travel: 13"
- Vertical (knee) travel: 16"
- Table T-slots: (3) 5/8"
- Maximum workpiece weight: 750 lbs.
- Spindle motor: 2 HP, 3-phase, 220V, 60 Hz
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speeds: 80–5600 RPM (16 steps)
- Spindle nose to table: 0"–18"
- Spindle centerline to column surface: 6"–19"
- Quill travel: 5"
- Automatic vertical feeds (per revolution): 0.0015", 0.003", 0.006"
- Head swivel: (L & R) 90° & (F & R) 45°
- Ram travel (In/Out): 13"
- Ram swivel: 180°
- Approximate shipping weight: 2161 lbs.
- Net machine weight: 1940 lbs.
- Overall dimensions: 63" W x 81" H x 58" D
- Allen Bradley® controls
- Japanese NSK/NTN bearings
- Table, knee and ram are equipped with dual locking mechanisms
- Balanced spindle and high-precision P4 (ABEC-7) bearings for smooth, quiet and precise operation
- Turcite-coated ways
- Each machine comes with its own QC report for tested tolerances
- South Bend® brass nameplate
- Meehanite® casting
- Built in the typical South Bend® “no compromises” fashion
- Fagor DRO
- Longitudinal table power feed with rapid override
- One shot lubrication
- Tool box and operational manual
- Work light
- Each machine crated individually
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: