SB1027 South Bend Mill 9" x 48" EVS
CHIPMASTER® 406 EVS TURRET MILL with Analog RPM Display
True to South Bend® fashion, this Electronic Speed Mill is made with uncompromising quality Hardened and ground table, chromed quill & Turcite coated ways mean built-in durability for years of service. With it's Yaskawa frequency drive, it only requires a single phase power source to provide variable speed control! Check out the capacities, features & specifications below! This is the machine to have for years of accurate, trouble-free operation. Beautiful South Bend® light gray & two-tone blue color scheme.
- Analog RPM display
- Smooth, quiet operation
- True electronic speed control
- Standardized U.S. electrical components
- Allen Bradley controls
- Balanced polyvee belt design - class 7 spindle bearings
- Table, knee & ram are equipped with dual locking mechanisms
- Hand scraped surfaces & custom fit gibs guarantee alignment & accuracy
- Table size: 9" x 48"
- Workpiece capacity: 550 lbs.
- Longitudinal travel (X-axis): 30"
- Cross travel (Y-axis): 12"
- Knee travel: 16"
- Ram travel: 13"
- Ram swivel: 360°
- Max. distance spindle to table: 18"
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Quill diameter: 3.35"
- Spindle speeds: Variable
- EVS speed range: 50-575, 575-5000 RPM
- Spindle feed: 0.0015" / 0.003" / 0.006"
- Head tilt / head swivel: 45° / 90°
- Turret diameter: 12.5"
- Column graduations: .001"
- Knee width: 11.625"
- Knee to column bearing length: 16.5"
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single phase input
- Yaskawa 5 HP inverter
- Power required: 25 amps / 15 KVA
- Footprint: 72"L x 58"W
- Net weight: 2,380 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 2,675 lbs.
- One shot lube system
- Flood coolant system
- Base chip pan
- Double table and knee locks
- Complete documentation package
- X-axis powerfeed for the table
- Power drawbar
- Additional powerfeeds
- Milling vises
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: