Grizzly | Model: G0519
Grizzly G0519 - Mill/Drill/Tapping Machine
You won't believe this price after you've read the specs and features on this machine! Start with a dovetail column for accuracy, quick speed changes with the gear head, tilting head for angled cutting, drilling or tapping and so much more. Take a close look at the capacities and other specifications of this machine!
- Tapping switch
- Manual feed reverse
- Eye shield
- Quill lock
- 1-1/4" drilling capacity
- 3" face milling capacity
- 1/2" tapping capacity
- Reversing switch
- Direct drive
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 4-15/16"
- Quill diameter: 2.95"
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 32-1/4"
- Table width end to end (tip of handwheel to tip of handwheel): 45-3/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 21-5/8"
- Table travel (cross): 7-1/2"
- Max. dist. spindle to table: 18 5/8""
- Max. dist. spindle to column: 10-1/2"
- Machine depth (back of column to tip of front handwheel): 31-1/4"
- Machine height 55-1/4"
- Head tilt: 90? both ways
- Head swivel: 360?
- T-slots: 4 slots, 1/2" studs
- Range of 6 speeds: 120-1970 RPM
- Motor: 1 HP, three-phase, 220V
- Approximate shipping weight: 673 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0519