Grizzly | Model: G0759
Mill/Drill with Stand and DRO
Grizzly G0759 - Mill/Drill with Stand and DRO
click to zoom
See this item in our 2016 Main Catalog!572
This great little machine sports some of the same features found on much larger mill/drills: dovetail column, variable speed 1 HP motor, R-8 spindle with digital read out, tapered gibs with double locks, large 7-1/16" x 26-5/8" table and it comes with its own stand! This is an excellent value and great for just starting out or even as a dedicated, single-purpose machine in the shop!
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 12A, single-phase
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2"
- T-slots: 3 @ 2-1/2" centers, 7/16" wide
- Head travel: 11"
- Head tilt: 90° left & right
- Max. distance spindle to table: 13"
- Swing: 15"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 18-7/8"
- Table travel (cross): 6-7/8"
- Table size: 7-1/16" x 26-5/8"
- Spindle speed: 50–2250 RPM
- 3-Axis DRO
- Approximate shipping weight: 392 lbs.
- Dovetail column
- Safety shut off switch
- DRO on spindle
- Fine feed head control
- 2-Speed gearbox
- Clear guard on spindle
- Rubber chip guards on ways
- Zero setting dials
- Dials read inches
- Forward/Reverse switch
- Floor-to-table height: 37-1/2"
- Stand footprint: 15-3/4" x 16-1/2"
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G0759