G0463 Mill / Drill
This rugged little brute is the cat's meow in small mill/drills. It has more features than even some of the large mill/drills, namely a dovetail column and variable speeds. And it comes with coolant troughs in the table, adjustable gibs in all the slides, a reversing switch, a standard 7/16"-20 TPI draw bar, R-8 spindle and easy to read dials with inch-cut leadscrews. With all these features and mass, you'll be able to mill, drill, bore, and ream through the most serious hobby projects around!
- Dovetail column with elevation handwheel graduated in 0.0005"
- Infinitely variable spindle speed from 0–2000 RPM
- Push button emergency switch with indicator lights
- Over 14" of headstock movement
- 2-speed range gearbox
- Reversing switch
- Coolant trough
- Circuit fuse
- Dial speed control
- Includes: 5/8" drill chuck & arbor, 2 T-nuts, 3 open end combo wrenches, 4 hex wrenches and extra drive belt
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, universal
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 3-3/8"
- Swing: 18"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- Collars calibrated: 0.001"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 7/16" wide
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 14"
- Table travel (cross): 5-3/4"
- Headstock travel: 14-7/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- Quill diameter: 2.362"
- Variable speed: 0–1000, 0–2000 RPM (Hi-Low gearbox)
- Approximate shipping weight: 445 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: