Grizzly | Model: G0463
Mill / Drill
Grizzly G0463 - Mill / Drill
click to zoom
This rugged little brute is the cat's meow in small mill/drills. It has more features than even some of the large mill/drills, namely a dovetail column and variable speeds. And it comes with coolant troughs in the table, adjustable gibs in all the slides, a reversing switch, a standard 7/16"-20 TPI draw bar, R-8 spindle and easy to read dials with inch-cut leadscrews. With all these features and mass, you'll be able to mill, drill, bore, and ream through the most serious hobby projects around!
- Dovetail column with elevation handwheel graduated in 0.0005"
- Variable spindle speed from 0–2000 RPM
- Push button emergency switch with indicator lights
- Over 14" of headstock movement
- 2-speed range gearbox
- Reversing switch
- Coolant trough
- Circuit fuse
- Dial speed control
- Includes: 5/8" drill chuck & arbor, 2 T-nuts, 3 open end combo wrenches, 4 hex wrenches and extra drive belt
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, universal
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 3-3/8"
- Swing: 18"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- Collars calibrated: 0.001"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 7/16" wide
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 14"
- Table travel (cross): 5-3/4"
- Headstock travel: 14-7/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- Quill diameter: 2.362"
- Variable speed: 0–1000, 0–2000 RPM (Hi-Low gearbox)
- Approximate shipping weight: 445 lbs.
Animation for G0463