Grizzly G0463 - Mill / Drill
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Dovetail column with elevation handwheel graduated in 0.0005"
- Variable spindle speed from 0–2000 RPM
- Push button emergency switch with indicator lights
- Over 14" of headstock movement
- 2-speed range gearbox
- Reversing switch
- Coolant trough
- Circuit fuse
- Dial speed control
- Includes: 5/8" drill chuck & arbor, 2 T-nuts, 3 open end combo wrenches, 4 hex wrenches and extra drive belt
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, universal
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 3-3/8"
- Swing: 18"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 14-3/4"
- Collars calibrated: 0.001"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 7/16" wide
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 21-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 14"
- Table travel (cross): 5-3/4"
- Headstock travel: 14-7/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1"
- Quill diameter: 2.362"
- Variable speed: 0–1000, 0–2000 RPM (Hi-Low gearbox)
- Approximate shipping weight: 445 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (4 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
It arrived DOA. After cleaning off the shipping grease we went to power it up to begin the break in process. No joy. Dead. I recalled reading a review from a another seller of a machine very much like this one. He had the same issue. The problem was a bad crimp on one of the supply wires. After replacing that crimp terminal, we checked all the other connections as well. Sure nuff two other connections were "weak". After making sure ALL the electrical connections were secure we buttoned it back up and it has been running every day since. For our purpose the machine is exactly what we needed. I'll most likely be purchasing more of these units from Grizzly.