Grizzly G0758 - Mill/Drill
click to zoom
Shown with optional T26612 stand and chip tray.
- Motor: 600W (3/4 HP), DC, 110V, 10A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2"
- Swing: 13-1/4"
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 8-3/4"
- Head tilt: 45 degrees left & right
- Head travel (Z-axis): 8-1/4"
- Table travel (X-axis): 13-1/8"
- Table travel (Y-axis): 5-1/2"
- Table size: 5-3/4"W x 19-3/4"L
- T-slots: 3 @ 1-1/2" centers, 3/8" wide
- Spindle speed: 50 to 2000 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 204 lbs.
- Dovetail headstock column and table ways
- High-torque, low-noise DC motor
- Variable-speed spindle with DRO
- Spindle elevation DRO
- 3-Axis precision handwheel control
- Coarse and fine spindle downfeed
- 2-Speed gearbox
- Zero-setting dials on handwheels
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I purchased this g0758 mill without any milling knowledge and this little machine does everything that I need it too. Right out of the box it ran great, the slack in the x, y, and Z axes were spot-on, right at .002 In. I did not get the stand for this so having a solid worktable to put this thing on is a must. It does weight a ton to make sure you have help putting it in place.