Say hello to the champion of mini mills! This Variable-Speed Mini Mill/Drill borrows from the heritage of our hugely popular G0704—with a high-torque (and quiet) 600W DC motor, super-rigid precision-ground dovetail headstock column and table ways, variable-speed spindle control from 50–2000 RPM, spindle speed DRO, spindle depth DRO (with inch/mm display and zeroing function), coarse and fine spindle downfeed, and precision handwheel control for X, Y, and Z-axis. If that’s not enough, this fiesty champ has one of the largest tables, table travel, and motor sizes in its class, allowing it to take on a huge range of workpiece sizes. With its R-8 spindle taper, it can also make use of a wide variety of tooling. And, when the going gets really tough, the headstock is equipped with a special shifter knob that allows you to drop power-transfer gearing down for maximum torque in the lowest RPM range. No split-decisions here—this is a great little machine!
Shown with optional T26612 stand and chip tray.
- Motor: 600W (3/4 HP), DC, 110V, 10A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2"
- Swing: 13-1/4"
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 9"
- Head tilt: 45° left & right
- Head travel (Z-axis): 8-1/4"
- Table travel (X-axis): 13"
- Table travel (Y-axis): 5-1/2"
- Table size: 5-1/2" x 19-11/16"
- T-slots: 3 @ 1-1/2" centers, 3/8" wide
- Spindle speed: 50–2000 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 176 lbs.
- Dovetail headstock column and table ways
- High-torque, low-noise DC motor
- Variable-speed spindle with DRO
- Spindle elevation DRO
- 3-Axis precision handwheel control
- Coarse and fine spindle downfeed
- 2-Speed gearbox
- Zero-setting dials on handwheels