Say hello to the champion of mini mills! This Variable-Speed Mini Mill/Drill borrows from the heritage of our hugely popular G0704—with a high-torque (and quiet) 600W DC motor, super-rigid precision-ground dovetail headstock column and table ways, variable-speed spindle control from 50–2000 RPM, spindle speed DRO, spindle depth DRO (with inch/mm display and zeroing function), coarse and fine spindle downfeed, and precision handwheel control for X, Y, and Z-axis. If that’s not enough, this fiesty champ has one of the largest tables, table travel, and motor sizes in its class, allowing it to take on a huge range of workpiece sizes. With its R-8 spindle taper, it can also make use of a wide variety of tooling. And, when the going gets really tough, the headstock is equipped with a special shifter knob that allows you to drop power-transfer gearing down for maximum torque in the lowest RPM range. No split-decisions here—this is a great little machine!
Shown with optional T26612 stand and chip tray.
- Motor: 600W (3/4 HP), DC, 110V, 10A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2"
- Swing: 13-1/4"
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 9"
- Head tilt: 45° left & right
- Head travel (Z-axis): 8-1/4"
- Table travel (X-axis): 13"
- Table travel (Y-axis): 5-1/2"
- Table size: 5-1/2" x 19-11/16"
- T-slots: 3 @ 1-1/2" centers, 3/8" wide
- Spindle speed: 50–2000 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 176 lbs.
- Dovetail headstock column and table ways
- High-torque, low-noise DC motor
- Variable-speed spindle with DRO
- Spindle elevation DRO
- 3-Axis precision handwheel control
- Coarse and fine spindle downfeed
- 2-Speed gearbox
- Zero-setting dials on handwheels
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: