Grizzly G0758 - Mill/Drill
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
Shown with optional T26612 stand and chip tray.
- Motor: 600W (3/4 HP), DC, 110V, 10A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2"
- Swing: 13-1/4"
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 8-3/4"
- Head tilt: 45 degrees left & right
- Head travel (Z-axis): 8-1/4"
- Table travel (X-axis): 13-1/8"
- Table travel (Y-axis): 5-1/2"
- Table size: 5-3/4"W x 19-3/4"L
- T-slots: 3 @ 1-1/2" centers, 3/8" wide
- Spindle speed: 50 to 2000 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 204 lbs.
- Dovetail headstock column and table ways
- High-torque, low-noise DC motor
- Variable-speed spindle with DRO
- Spindle elevation DRO
- 3-Axis precision handwheel control
- Coarse and fine spindle downfeed
- 2-Speed gearbox
- Zero-setting dials on handwheels
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
5 Customer Reviews (4.8 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Not completely happy, the mill itself is great for a hobbies. The issue was the packaging for the tools was not as the tool box that is included was broken and some of the tools them selves were not in the box do to it being broken.
Great machine for the light work we require. We wanted something small in size and a digital Z axis readout, this machine had both.
I think it should come with a T slot scraper for the table. And column should be solid, non-tilting. But overall Im happy
I purchased this g0758 mill without any milling knowledge and this little machine does everything that I need it too. Right out of the box it ran great, the slack in the x, y, and Z axes were spot-on, right at .002 In. I did not get the stand for this so having a solid worktable to put this thing on is a must. It does weight a ton to make sure you have help putting it in place.