G8689 Mini Milling Machine
Now here is a Mini Milling Machine that has more features than some Mill/Drills
and is affordable for everyone! This little brute will handle any kind of job up to 1/2"
drilling, 1/2" end mills and 1" facing. No belt changes necessary! The variable speed
control and gear drive saves you time and hassle—Truly a remarkable machine.
- Dovetail column
- Safety shut off switch
- Adjustable depth stop
- Fine feed head control
- Geared drive
- Clear guard on spindle
- Rubber chip guards on ways
- Zero setting dials read in inches
- Adjustable dovetail ways on column
- 3/8" and 1/2" collets
- 1/2" drill chuck
- Two T-nuts
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Spindle taper: MT #3
- T-slots: 2 @ 1-1/8" centers, 7/16" wide
- Head travel: 7-1/2"
- Head tilt: 45° L/R
- Max. distance spindle to table: 11-1/2"
- Swing: 12-3/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 7-5/16"
- Table travel (cross): 4"
- Table size: 3-5/8" x 15-3/4"
- Range of speeds: Variable, 0–2500 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 149 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates