Grizzly | Model: G8689
Mini Milling Machine
Grizzly G8689 - Mini Milling Machine
click to zoom
Now here is a Mini Milling Machine that has more features than some Mill/Drills and is affordable for everyone! This little brute will handle any kind of job up to 1/2" drilling, 1/2" end mills and 1" facing. No belt changes necessary! The variable speed control and gear drive saves you time and hassle—Truly a remarkable machine.
- Safety shut off switch
- Adjustable depth stop
- Fine feed head control
- Geared drive
- Clear guard on spindle
- Rubber chip guards on ways
- Zero setting dials read in inches
- Adjustable dovetail ways on column
- 3/8" and 1/2" collets
- 1/2" drill chuck
- Two T-nuts
- Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 4.5A
- Spindle taper: MT #3
- T-slots: 2 @ 1-1/8" centers, 7/16" wide
- Head travel: 7-1/2"
- Head tilt: 45° L/R
- Max. distance spindle to table: 11-1/2"
- Swing: 12-3/4"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 7-5/16"
- Table travel (cross): 4"
- Table size: 3-5/8" x 15-3/4"
- Range of speeds: Variable, 0–2500 RPM
- Drawbar thread size: M12-1.75
- Approximate shipping weight: 149 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G8689